Kongskilde Industries A/S Appoints New CEO
1 June, 2020
Kongskilde Industries is pleased to announce the appointment of Jeppe Lund as new Chief Executive Officer with effect from 1 June 2020.
Jeppe Lund has substantial operational, commercial and change management experience having led manufacturing businesses through periods of development and transformation both in Denmark and internationally. Most recently he was 4 years with AH-Industries A/S where he held a number of senior management positions. Prior to that Jeppe was at Danfoss A/S for over 12 years having joined the company through its graduate programme and holding several senior business unit roles in Denmark and internationally culminating in the position of Chief Operations Officer for Danfoss Silicon Power. Jeppe holds a BSc in Engineering from Aalborg University and an MBA from Henley Business School in the UK.
Gert Andersen, Chairman, commented:
I am pleased that Jeppe is joining Kongskilde at this important time in the development of the company. His substantial operational, technical and commercial experience combined with strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial approach will be invaluable as we continue the Kongskilde transformation with employees, company and customers at the heart of our strategy.
Jeppe Lund said:
I am very excited to join Kongskilde. This is a long-established brand with a strong heritage, great people and significant potential. I look forward to working with the Board and the whole of the Kongskilde team to further unlock this potential and deliver for our customers and shareholders.
- Founded in 1949 and headquartered in Denmark.
- Kongskilde Industries A/S (“Kongskilde”) develops, manufactures and markets pneumatic transport systems and equipment for the separation and purification of waste and process materials for companies primarily in the plastics and paper industry; as well as systems for the transport, purification and drying of grain and other crops. Kongskilde’s sales are through dealers and own sales companies in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
- Kongskilde’s industrial solutions contribute to the automation and efficiency of customer’s production, recycling of process waste and improvement of the working environment. Kongskilde’s solutions are modular, simple to install in existing production buildings and require minimal maintenance.
- Kongskilde’s solutions in grain are high quality, flexible applications and with capacity adapted to small and medium-sized farms. Kongskilde’s long-standing experience in the agricultural sector ensures a high service level and good availability of spare parts.
- Kongskilde is a market leading provider in its respective segments with revenues of DKK 247m (Euro 33m) and more than 200 employees located in Denmark and in 9 offices in Europe, USA, Asia and South Africa.
For further information, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7118 1200
+44 (0)20 3289 8154
+44 (0)20 7118 1200
+44 (0)78 9425 9719