Kongskilde Industries A/S Hires New Sales Director
20 June, 2019
Kim Johnsen appointed International Sales Director, Industry Division.
We have the pleasure of announcing that Kim Johnsen has been appointed International Sales Director for the Industry Division at Kongskilde Industries as of June 17, 2019.
Kim, 42, has worked within international sales management and commercial projects at both Vestas A/S and Welltec, and he is also an experienced management consultant, having started his career at Mckinsey.
”We see a growing level of activity worldwide, and with this strong addition to our global team, we aim to further strengthen the positive development within Kongskilde”, says CEO of Kongskilde Industries Mogens Rüdiger.
- Founded in 1949 and headquartered in Denmark.
- Kongskilde Industries A/S (“Kongskilde”) develops, manufactures and markets pneumatic transport systems and equipment for the separation and purification of waste and process materials for companies primarily in the plastics and paper industry; as well as systems for the transport, purification and drying of grain and other crops. Kongskilde’s sales are through dealers and own sales companies in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
- Kongskilde’s industrial solutions contribute to the automation and efficiency of customer’s production, recycling of process waste and improvement of the working environment. Kongskilde’s solutions are modular, simple to install in existing production buildings and require minimal maintenance.
- Kongskilde’s solutions in grain are high quality, flexible applications and with capacity adapted to small and medium-sized farms. Kongskilde’s long-standing experience in the agricultural sector ensures a high service level and good availability of spare parts.
- Kongskilde is a market leading provider in its respective segments with revenues of DKK 247m (Euro 33m) and more than 200 employees located in Denmark and in 9 offices in Europe, USA, Asia and South Africa.
For further information, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7118 1200
+44 (0)20 3289 8154
+44 (0)20 7118 1200
+44 (0)78 9425 9719