Kongskilde Industries A/S Hires New CFO
5 February, 2019
Frank Jacobsen Appointed New CFO
We have the pleasure of announcing that Frank Jacobsen is new CFO at Kongskilde Industries as of February 6, 2019.
Frank, 46, has a Master of Science in Finance and has been working as financial controller and group accountant at Cheminova HQ in Denmark for 9 years, and as regional Finance Director for Cheminova Asia Pacific in Australia for 6 years.
“We are thrilled that Frank Jacobsen joins our growing global team. Frank Jacobsen’s extensive experience within international financial control will be a great asset to Kongskilde Industries”, says CEO of Kongskilde Industries Mogens Rüdiger.
- Founded in 1949 and headquartered in Denmark.
- Kongskilde Industries A/S (“Kongskilde”) develops, manufactures and markets pneumatic transport systems and equipment for the separation and purification of waste and process materials for companies primarily in the plastics and paper industry; as well as systems for the transport, purification and drying of grain and other crops. Kongskilde’s sales are through dealers and own sales companies in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
- Kongskilde’s industrial solutions contribute to the automation and efficiency of customer’s production, recycling of process waste and improvement of the working environment. Kongskilde’s solutions are modular, simple to install in existing production buildings and require minimal maintenance.
- Kongskilde’s solutions in grain are high quality, flexible applications and with capacity adapted to small and medium-sized farms. Kongskilde’s long-standing experience in the agricultural sector ensures a high service level and good availability of spare parts.
- Kongskilde is a market leading provider in its respective segments with revenues of DKK 247m (Euro 33m) and more than 200 employees located in Denmark and in 9 offices in Europe, USA, Asia and South Africa.
For further information, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7118 1200
+44 (0)20 3289 8154
+44 (0)20 7118 1200
+44 (0)78 9425 9719